OracleOracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Austin, Texas. The company was headquartered in Redwood Shores
Strategy Director – Gulf market -210010EC
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English, Arabic
Preferred QualificationsTransform business. Master digital disruption. Modernize.
Oracle Insight advise business leaders where technology and business meet – their digital strategies. We work with clients holistically, across their entire organization, including systems and data to transform their businesses and create competitive advantages. This is done by delivering actionable, business-oriented management information to influence strategic decision-making. Our diverse, global teams bring industry knowledge and deep technology experience, leveraging Oracle’s leading position globally.
Oracle Insight is looking for Experienced Professionals in their Middle East / Africa region to work one-on-one with our customers defining how technology can be leveraged to transform their business and get ahead of the competition.
As part of the Oracle ECEMEA Insight team, you will be a core member working alongside leaders in technology and digital solutions. You will advise Oracle customers at the executive level across industries supporting them on how to transform their business and achieve excellence.
You’ll collaborate with Oracle team members from many backgrounds and disciplines in a team-oriented, relationship-driven environment. Working alongside a high performing individuals will increase your understanding of complex business problems from diverse perspectives, and develop new skills.
As a senior person, you will manage your own time while leveraging a broad and diverse set of skills across Oracle to develop relevant approaches. You will work primarily in your own region, manageable travel schedule. Oracle encourages the virtual or remote office concept when not at a customer site.
The nature and set up of the Insight engagements enables a healthy work life balance, while bringing intellectual challenge.
Experience and Qualifications you bring
- Leads customer engagements with the top business and delivers high impact (impact = closed license revenue and customer satisfaction)
- Provides direct deal support by leveraging industry knowledge, management consulting skills and analytical abilities in identifying key drivers, assessing process capabilities and developing a business case for business process enhancement
- Integrates industry strategy, customer operational objectives and business process understanding to define a clear solution strategy with actionable value communication
- Contributes to team thought leadership through synthesizing customer experiences into content and methodologies that can be leveraged
- A minimum 4-6 years of experience with a premier Management Consulting firm or 2-4 years of experience with industry leading companies in a functional management role across multiple industries.
- MBA from a top-tier business school. An undergraduate degree in a quantitative field would be preferred.
- Fluency in English.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and participate on strategic consulting projects with varied industry focus and business imperatives
- Proven aptitude to work in a virtual team environment and ability to build consensus
- Exceptional business problem solving combined with strong analytical and interpersonal skills
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Overlay sales personnel providing specialist product expertise to the sales force.
Partners with Account, Technology, and Application sales representatives to qualify and close new business on Oracle solutions. Provides specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales representatives territory. Interacts with sales team to architect the solution, and develop and execute solution strategies for market. Manages solution opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all qualified opportunities. Leads teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility. Presents/demonstrates solution to high level clients and industry conference attendees. May provide training to field sales on industry/solutions. Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry or product knowledge.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience preferred. Subject matter expertise in industry/product space. Knowledge of key industry leaders and management. Knowledge of Oracle competition. Presentation and product demonstration experience. Previous consultative selling experience preferred. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills with prospects and customers. Travel may be needed. BA/BS degree in related field.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Other Locations: SA-SA,Saudi Arabia-Riyadh, QA-QA,Qatar-Doha, EG-Egypt
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire