adidasAdidas AG is a German multinational corporation, founded and headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany, that designs and manufactures shoes, clothing and accessories.
PURPOSE & IMPACT ON ORGANIZATION:
- Maintaining an effective and organized stockroom area
- Executing store operations with particular focus on product flow to and from the sales floor
- Using your expertise and experience to provide feedback and support to selected team members
- Be aware of store sales and KPI targets, as well as individual performance targets, take ownership over them and effectively use all available store resources to meet or exceed them
- Use retail and commercial expertise to maximize sales opportunities by prioritizing merchandise flow to the sales floor
- Be a role model for stockroom operations and complete deliveries quickly and accurately while adhering to stock protection procedures
- Accurately record and manage all inter-store and warehouse inventory movement and do this in a timely manner
- Ensure adequate supplies to create an effective stockroom environment and continually maintain this (including all merchandise) within and around the vicinity
- Comply with store policies and procedures to maintain a safe shopping and working environment
- Identify improvement opportunities and communicate suggestions to store management to drive commercial success
- Guide and train selected members of the store team on basic stockroom processes and behaviors
- Collaborate productively and respectfully with team members
- Make yourself available to support other team members when needed
- Complete all applicable training programs and effectively apply the learning on the job
- Seek coaching and learning opportunities to continually improve your performance
- Peers and Supervisor
KNOWLEDGE, CAPABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Store Keeper Competencies
- Arabic fluency is preferable
- Airport Experienece is preferable
- Preferably between 1-2 months working in a sports/fashion customer & commercial focused retail environment
- Basic numeracy, literacy and verbal communication skills
AT ADIDAS WE HAVE A WINNING CULTURE. BUT TO WIN, PHYSICAL POWER IS NOT ENOUGH. JUST LIKE ATHLETES OUR EMPLOYEES NEED MENTAL STRENGTH IN THEIR GAME. WE FOSTER THE ATHLETE‘S MINDSET THROUGH A SET OF BEHAVIORS THAT WE WANT TO ENABLE AND DEVELOP IN OUR PEOPLE AND THAT ARE AT THE CORE OF OUR UNIQUE COMPANY CULTURE – THE 3CS: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION AND CREATIVITY.
CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at adidas confidence means acknowledging that we don’t have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning – it helps us improve.
COLLABORATION. Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other’s abilities and talents.
Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY. No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors’ training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.