Sales Coordinator position works closely with Clients, consultants and internal stakeholders.
The responsibilities include:
• Provide support and assistance to Sale Engineer / fellow team members assigned in order to meet the target and company goal assigned by the management.
• Follow up on quotation and order status, includes interacting with the client and other department as needed to finalize the order.
• Coordinating with operation department to make sure that the LPO received is booked on time as per the available materials.
• Coordinating between client and store and providing accurate delivery details (date, contact person, location) to ensure that the materials will deliver on time.
• Generate the requests for samples, catalogs and Technical material submittal, and general business letter.
• Checking and clearing all pending items which are not delivered on time due to non-availability.
• Preparing reports assigned by the Sales Manager such as monthly Sales Forecast pending items and quotations update and any other support function that may arise.
• Coordinate with the Engineering Team for all clarifications and queries which the client raises and ensure that the same is responded to in a timely manner.
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
• At least of 2 years of experience in similar position
• Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions.
• Excellent follow-up skills and persistence.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word Basic Qualifications:
• Excellent communication, training and presentation skills