Emirates Islamic BankEmirates Islamic is one of the four Islamic banks in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The bank was established in 2004 to deliver banking services in line with Shari'a principles. It offers products designed for individuals and small businesses as well as large corporations
- Complete ownership of Priority Customers complaints raised by various channels such as, Call Center, social Media, Media, Senior Management, Website and Online Banking or any other channel as assigned by the Unit Manager. This includes providing timely resolution while maintaining customer satisfaction levels within the bank’s rules and regulations in addition to maintaining of necessary MIS updated and accurate.
- Focus on providing end to end resolution of complaints within TAT (90%) and increase first time resolution which in turn will reduce number of hand-off for complaints handled and reduce cost of complaints handling.
Ensure that all customers are contacted as per assigned KPI throughout the resolution cycle considering the criticality and complexity of complaints handled by the Assistant Manager.
- Maintain strong relationship with internal & external stakeholders, as applicable, and work towards improving complaints handling processes to ensure customer satisfaction is always maintained.
- Identify opportunities to improve complaint handling process for Priority Customers to reduce number of complaints
Increase C-Sat & NPS of complaining Priority Customers and provide best experience.
Utilize agreed empowerment at various levels (financial, non-financial and systems) in order to deliver enhanced complaints handling process.
- Produce and maintain reports in timely and accurate manner
- 3+ years minimum experience in banking industry or in customer facing/complaints handling unit
- Communication Skills
- M/S office