BeneFit Cosmeticsenefit Cosmetics is the San Francisco-based makeup brand that believes laughter is the best cosmetic. Benefit is the No. 1 Brow Brand Worldwide and is synonymous with fun, instant beauty solution
Benefit Cosmetics is the San Francisco-based makeup brand that believes laughter is the best cosmetic. Benefit is the No. 1 Brow Brand Worldwide and is synonymous with fun, instant beauty solutions. Founded in 1976, the beauty brand has swept the world with a one-of-a-kind cult favorite products. Benefit is one of the fastest growing prestige beauty brands in the business with locations in 59 countries across 5 continents. With more than 3,000 Brow Bars worldwide, Benefit has become the brow destination for both product and service! Benefit is part of the world’s leading luxury products group, Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy, LVMH.
Benefit Middle East houses 10 local market countries and a travel retail business which spans across Middle East, Africa and India. Located at the heart of Dubai Design District, the Benefit team works hard to put a smile on people’s faces. We do this by breaking rules with wit and wisdom, solving problems with courage and creativity and by always trying to make real connections with the people we work with and the customers we touch every day. If you work hard, play hard and love to laugh out loud, you are just what we are looking for to join the Benebabes.
The PR intern will assist the PR Manager and Digital Manager in driving the evolution of Benefit’s brand awareness in the Middle East with PR activities.
- Assisting the PR Manager & regional team with the organization of large-scale PR events o Ideation & Conceptualization
- Creative planning i.e. define event concept, activities and selection of venues to bring the concept / product to life.
- Briefing and liaising with event agency
- Develop an overall critical path milestones and manage timeline to ensure actions are completed & deliverables are met.
- Create event toolkit with brand elements for event agency o Track all costs associated with the event to stay on budget.
- Assisting with logistics
- Liaising with venue & hotels
- Assisting with guest reservations & requirements
- Assisting with PR & Guests lists
- Compilation of PR Event reports
- Provide post event follow-up: analytics to assess the success of the event and provide recommendations for future events based on the learnings & findings.
- Managing giftings
- Build and maintain close relations with press and industry influencers
- Working with PR Manager on securing press coverage, compilation of press kits, replying to press requests & giftings
- Keeping PR list up to date
- Monitoring key competitor features in print & online on a monthly basis and share it with the team
- Minimum 1 year experience in beauty public and/or fashion relations & events required with a combination of agency and in-house background.
- Strong attention to detail & organization
- Strong understanding of the function of a press office
- Experience in executing large-scale PR events
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills
- Articulate thinker with a sense of humor and an ability to take creative direction, react quickly, and interact productively during brainstorming meetings.
- Demonstrated creative and strategic mindset.
- Highly organized multi-tasker with a great ability to problem solve