We at Novotel World Trade Centre are seeking for Pool Lifeguard to join our Front Office and Health Club team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Keep health club and pool clean and in order
- Ensure the welfare of guest
- Ensure all guests are following the Health Club rules & regulations at all times
- Sell Health Club services to visitors and in-house guests at every opportunity
- Ensure pool water is always clean
- Control the quality of water
- Advise the Health Club Coordinator in case of problem with the quality of the water
- Keep the pool area clean: floor, garden and plants
- Keep the pool area in order: chairs, tables
- Help the pool bar tender to clean up and reset tables
- Collect the dirty towels and bring them to the housekeeping trolley
- Ensure that the service provided to the guests will win their loyalty to return to the hotel.
- Promotes the range of services offered by the hotel to increase sales.
- Promotes the brand and/or Group loyalty programme.
- Promotes all hotel services and inform the guests, whilst encouraging them to use them during their stay.
Your team and working environment:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.