DoctifyThe Doctify Pledge We work with the healthcare providers so they can truly understand their patients and provide the very best experience and care.
As we continue to expand, we’re looking for a Sales Executive to play a key part of the team. This exciting opportunity is aimed at prospecting and closing potential new customers.
You will be working alongside the SDR and Customer Success Team, with the aim to build relationships within the Healthcare sector. The key focus for this position will be to deliver exceptional sales performance across multiple verticals within the UAE market.
Reports to: UAE Team Lead
Location: Must be located in Dubai (we currently work on a hybrid model)
This role will involve driving revenue, engagement & acquisition as we expand our influence across the region. It is an absolutely pivotal role in the development of Doctify in the UAE. Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Be a driving force of Doctify in the UAE
- Deliver sales strategy & own the sales process (incl. nurturing new clients)
- Qualify potential partners incl. Doctors & Dentists, Allied Health professionals
- Research, prepare & deliver bespoke pitch presentations for prospects
- Actively develop network and develop relationships across Healthcare providers & management structures
- Become a thought leader in the health & tech fields
- Consistently exceed KPIs and display month-on-month improvement
- Track overall performance against target and find new ways to accelerate
We have an amazing team in place and the requirements below are the skills we know we need to make you a success in the role.
- Valid UAE Visa
- Fluent English speaker
- Fierce work ethic
- Adventurous mindset
- Agile approach
- 1-3 years consultative sales experience
- Strong IT proficiency incl. Powerpoint, Excel, Salesforce
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- A valid UAE driving license and car
- An understanding or network of healthcare providers in UAE or GCC is helpful but not necessary
- Fluency in Arabic will be an advantage
What We Offer:
Our goal is to make Doctify one of the most exciting and rewarding places to work in the UAE. As a result, we have adapted with Dubai to a 4 & and a half-day work week and continue to invest in our team to develop their skills and ensure we make work rewarding for them.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Hybrid remote/office working model
- Fast growth and learning culture
- Private health plan
- Multiple progression opportunities as we grow
- Culture of wellbeing & self-development
- Wellness Wednesdays
- Social events – Team outings and sports activities
- Workplace Wellness support line and resource center (family care, stress, debt concerns, work/life balance, bereavement, money management, and more)
Founded in 2015, Doctify is a high-growth HealthTech company revolutionizing the global healthcare market. Doctify launched in the UAE at the beginning of 2020 and has grown rapidly in that time to the market-leading healthcare Review platform.
Our SaaS solution allows healthcare providers to collect verified patient feedback & publish it through multiple channels, empowering patients to make informed decisions when choosing a doctor or clinic.
Since then we have added over 25,000 doctors, hospitals & practices across 5 international markets, tripled our team and won numerous awards in recognition of our commitment to bringing greater levels of trust and transparency to the doctor-patient relationship. Most recently recognized as the 2021 Vitality Supplier of the Year.
Doctify is backed by leading European investment funds Amadeus Capital Partners, Keen Ventures as well as backers such as Sir John Hegarty (founder of Saatchi & Saatchi) and Tom Teichmann (early investor in Lastminute.com, Notonthehighstreet.com, Made.com, Simba Sleep).
Here at Doctify – we value diversity, fairness and promote inclusion within our organization, beyond the policies and procedures. Inclusivity is woven into our culture and the behaviors of our team.