MCCormickOUR BRANDS In more than 160 countries, people know our brands at first sight—and taste. As a global leader in flavor, we continue to expand our portfolio to meet the evolving tastes and needs of consumers around the world.
Sales Support Inputs
- Manage and maintain customer service team, activities to ensure the execution of business unit and/or customer specific service levels. Maintains metrics and reporting to ensure consistent performance attainment. Analyse and share critical month end risks, opportunities and other findings to senior managers for execution action. Serve as primary contributor to month end/quarter close activities.
- Interface with customers to follow up on their orders & quarterly forecast.
- Work closely with commercialisation / PPI team in UK to support on key pipeline projects.
- Following up on accounts receivables, if there is any issue
- Recommend, develop, and implement programs and procedures governing the way customer service and sales operations activities will be conducted. Provide ongoing process improvement and project support. Identify and communicate potential solutions to anticipated risks and suggest potential responses, actions and resources required that might mitigate these risks or otherwise prepare the organization for the impact.
- Provide leadership, support and training to develop customer service personnel.
- Setting annual goals and strategic planning to achieve departmental and functional goals that are aligned with business objectives.
- Act as liaison between Customer Service organization and business unit Sales/Supply Chain managers/Quality (Flavour Solutions).
- Help to prepare periodic sales reports. (Monthly/quarterly forecasts, budget, QBR reports, sales admin reports.)
- Develop and implement solutions effective for improving sales efficiency and performance.
- Co-ordinating with Office Admin ( Liju ) for managing logistics/ transportation for shipments – ensuring best/ competitive prices are obtained from shipment companies.
- Conducting thorough market and data analytics for Meat & Snacks flavours markets across Middle East and make strategic recommendations on future & new category focus. To guide the development of business growth strategy for Middle East, through the use of published market data, research agency briefs and gathering insights (market assessment value/ volume proposition, listing arguments, competitive positioning, customer & category brand insights etc).
- Support Flavour Solutions B2B customer engagement with insights across Middle East, providing critical market insights to influence customers gaining through in-depth understanding of customer / consumers / category / brand and F&B trends. Proactively research and analysing F&B, Flavour and ingredients trends to drive business direction and in turn growth. Develop B2B communication plan to reinforce McCormick capability and attract new business using various tools (e.g. Digital, Social, Trade Press, Trade Shows etc.).
- Working closely with EMEA marketing team to support on Middle East business.
- Manage daily activities of assigned projects, review deliverables prior to presentation to the customer, apply our capabilities to assigned projects with maximum cost effectiveness and highest return on investment.
- Capture insights into the behaviour of the consumer. Understanding the emotion consumers have to understand their motivation, moods, desires & actions, and enhance NPD and commercial opportunities, the ‘Why/What/Next’.
- Support creative toolbox e.g. ‘In market experience food safaris and “Create It” to leverage and support flavour innovation, review category trends & associated flavours to deliver recommendations, white space analysis to identify flavour opportunities, facilitation of workshops for internal and external customers.
- Strong financial & commercial understanding
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
- Proven customer management skills / import and export knowledge
- Good communicator both verbal and written. Arabic speaking would be a plus.
- Proven influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to build and sustain relationships at all levels (internal and external)
- Good project management skills
- Good computer knowledge & PPT skills.