TalabatOrder the food you love for less! Talabat, Everybody's Favorite Dish. Fast delivery, exclusive offers, countless choices and more. Order now on Talabat! Fast breakfast delivery. Breakfast to your desk. Great breakfast deals. Order your morning coffee. Start the day right.
When you think of food delivery in the MENA region, we’d be pretty surprised if talabat didn’t pop into your mind first! Since delivering our first order in Kuwait in 2004, we’ve grown quite a lot over the past 17 years.
Today, we deliver hundreds of millions of food orders, grocery items and other products per year, to our customers in nine countries throughout the region with more than 3,000+ employees! Our food delivery business works with over 27,000 brands and almost 50,000 branches, while our q-commerce concept, talabat mart, now delivers groceries to customers in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman Qatar, and the UAE in 30 minutes or less!
Our philosophy is to make sure we do what is right for our ecosystem – our customers, our partners, our people, our riders, and the communities in which we operate. Our #techforgood program allows our customers a safe and convenient way to contribute to important causes in their community through donating to local and international charities directly on talabat with a focus on food insecurity in the region. Since its inception in 2020, we have facilitated the donation of well over 1 million meals to those in need, as well as donated over $1.5 million to charity with the help of our partners and customers. talabat is part of Delivery Hero, the global leader in online food delivery and q-commerce.
Whats on your plate?
- Daily monitoring of stock movement, running report of daily inventory adjustment.
- Providing stock reports on Category Level for All Stores.
- Guiding the stores on receiving deliveries, returning PO and some operational issues involving stocks.
- Doing stock take/cycle count for the running stores.
- Invoice Matching together with finance if there are discrepancies.
- Weekly reporting to GM with all total inventory adjustments, including the percentage of shrinkage against sales.
- Spot checking and visiting stores for some investigation with inventory discrepancies.
- Reporting system issues related to store operation activity affecting the stocks.
- Monthly reconciliation with finance.
- Monthly reporting of inventories showing turnovers.
What did we order?
- You have at least 4+ years of experience in Inventory management
- You are very detail-oriented, structured and know how to prioritize — you consider yourself as someone who delivers solutions and not bottlenecks to be solved.
- You are able to interact with senior-level executives and can manage the expectations of multiple stakeholders.
- You are someone energized by the unknown and look forward to learning each day on the job.
- You have excellent analytical and communication skills, and always like to be hands-on with several tools.
- Additionally, you have robust interpersonal and intercultural skills. You can inspire several teams and stakeholders to rally behind a mission.Language skills: Fluent English and Arabic would be highly advantageous.