WeatherfordWeatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations
Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 75 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 17,000 team members and 380 operating locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube.
We’re looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor – Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Responsibilities will be to proactively work to strengthen HR deliveries within Weatherford and in particular to support the organisation with HR projects. Support the HR senior team members with day to day HR activities. Work alongside Managers to improve employee relations and maximise the effectiveness of resources to ensure management meet operational requirements Provide day to day operational recruitment activities from initial discussions or requirements through to final selection and offer negotiations Provide support to a range of HR processes and programs such as resourcing, talent development, performance improvement, training and development Support HR projects as and when required Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfil these
Minimum 3-7+ years related experience with University/College
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- HR experience within the Oil & Gas sector is a plus.
- Solid experience and knowledge on HR Management Systems within International Organizations.
- Excellent Communication and Presenation Skills.
- Qualified to prepare presenatiotns using different tools
- Knowledge of the MENA business, employment laws and policies
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft Office tools, exellent in using and applying Excell functionalities
- Good understanding of financial performance of organizations
- Technology and social meda savvy.
- Experience of Employee Relations, Employment Engagement and Change Management
- Confident and ability to challenge managers when required
- Location is based in Dubai and requires 40% travel to Abu Dhabi
- Bachelor degree or higher in Human Resorces Management or Relevant major
- Minimum 2-5 years related experience with University/College
CIPD PERSONAL QUALITIES
- Positive mindset
- Strong ability to work independently and demonstrate flexibility
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player High ethical standards
- Change facilitator