What is in it for you:
The ibis Styles employee is passionate about his profession and has the desire to satisfy customers, is proud of the brand and its mindset: light, energy, colour, humour,
simplicity, friendly warmth and generosity.
• To oversee and direct all aspects concerning cash receipt and disbursement.
• To be responsible for the control and banking of all daily cash and cheque payments.
• To manage all cash float refurbishment including his/her own fund
- To ensure that the FOCUS control procedures are conducted, adhered to and meet the target objectives
Your experience and skills include:
- To manage all daily cash and cheque collection (from cashiers, bill collectors) in the strict respect of hotel policies and to formally reconcile collected amounts with system reports
- To perform daily foreign currency exchange with the officially appointed money changer and check and reconcile all foreign exchange submission and calculation form Front Office and POS
- To prepare and perform without delay banking of all daily cash and cheques collected
- To prepare on daily basis the General Cashier Report where daily collection/banking is formally reconciled.
- To balance petty cash disbursement against petty cash float and ensure the timely reimbursement so that all petty cash needs are catered for
- To perform a formalized random float count
- To ensure the safeguard of all cheques and cash received in his/her custody
- To be able to pass related journal entries required
- To perform related duties and special project as assigned.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.