AksaalWe Help Companies Scale their IT Experience Aksaal helps our customers conceive, deploy, and manage Information Technology. We simplify our customer's IT, protect them from threats, and deliver consistent results that help drive business productivity.
We are looking for a Document Controller to join our Dubai team. As a Document Controller, you will be in charge of preparation, managing and keeping the record of all documents for the Operations department making sure everyone is on the same page when they need to be. You will also create, design and maintain the architecture for document processes and procedures and enforce the proper chain of action and document identification. You will go through all controlled documents and make edits, updates, and check for accuracy.
The Document Controller should have strong Excel skills, previous experience reviewing technical documents, identifying potential errors and addressing them to the Line Manager or Team Lead.
- Assist managers in day-to-day coordination of business operational activities
- Monitor, control and manage business operations to meet job role expectations and company goals
- Follow standard operating procedures for efficient business operations
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes
- Must ensure that all required documents are completed on time and upon request, available to assigned team members
- Make sure the documents are uploaded and provided to different government authorities, considering the requested time of providing all necessary information
- Create document filing and organizing systems that are both effective and efficient
- Ensure proper organization and security of documents (paper and electronic)
- Collaborate and communicate with Line Managers on required updates
- Wide experience in developing various Excel and pivot tables
- Proficient with all MS Office, Spreadsheets and PowerPoint applications
- Ability to maintain the accuracy of all Excel spreadsheets
- Ability to complete projects within a required time frame
- Ability to work without any supervision
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics NAV and C++ development
- Proficiency in Excel add-ins, Build Scripts, building macros, mail merges and InstallShield
- Knowledge of Excel and spreadsheet advanced features
- Root cause analysis and corrective actions
- Ability to build dashboards and reporting