Juma Al Majid
- Supports and provides service via toll free, e-mails, live chats, and social media to manage the business’ relationship with customers.
- Performs outbound surveys to ensure customer satisfaction for Sales and After Sales Services.
- Generates Sales Leads.
- Registers customer details and complaints for sales and service in order to guarantee resolution for customer satisfaction.
- Captures customer information, schedules appointments and forward those to the Service Department to assure requested appointments are met.
- Utilizes all product, operational and Contact Center trainings provided to identify voice skills and how to enhance a good telephone presentation.
- Receives Inbound Calls, Emails, and Live Chats through Genesys Contact Center System.
- Receives Outbound Calls for different campaigns through Genesys Contact Center System.
- Saves customer profile in Forms through Genesys Contact Center System.
- Qualifies the call through Genesys Contact Center System.
- Obtains the status of service requests and service history through Oracle Application and informs the customers.
Gathers customer information regarding service history through Oracle Application.
- Six months to one year of customer service experience preferred.
- Diploma graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Dual language preferred
- Fluent in English writing/ Speaking
- Excellent negotiator
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills desired.
- Effective listening skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products and general computer keyboard skills; has to Have technical and internet expertise.
- Demonstrate sales/customer service communication skills.
- Friendly And courteous telephone manner required.
- Punctuality and efficiency, with the ability to prioritize.
Willingness to work on a rotating shift (8:00AM-5:00PM, 09:00AM-6:00PM, 10:00AM-7:00PM, 11:00AM-8:00PM, 8:00AM-8:00PM, 8:00PM-8:00AM) and during holidays.