Al Tayer GroupAster DM Healthcare Limited is one of the largest private healthcare service providers operating in multiple GCC states and is an emerging healthcare player in India.
To maximise sales through providing exceptional customer service in a professional and efficient manner
to all guests to ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide friendly, courteous and efficient service. Handle all customer queries and comments to
ensure customer satisfaction.
- Take and process customer‘s orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Have a complete and thorough knowledge of all menu items in order to be able to describe and
recommend products to customers.
- Set up the counter at the beginning of each shift ensuring that displays are correct, the produce
is fresh and correctly labeled.
- Maintain optimum stock levels to ensure smooth running of operations to cater for customer
- Work within operational procedures to ensure food and beverage preparation process remain
within Company and Municipality guidelines.
- Arrange for the efficient storage of goods as per guidelines .
- Work efficiently to control wastage of food and non- food items.
- Ensure the highest standards of hygiene, cleanliness and sanitation on the Counter at all times.
- Carry out additional tasks as instructed by management.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Cost control /Waste reduction
Business Effectiveness/ Productivity
- Adherence to work standards/operating standards ( e.g. hygiene, cleanliness, discipline etc)
- Timely completion/achievement of assigned work/targets
- Customer satisfaction/feedback (internal/external)
- Certification in Food and Beverage/ Catering would be an advantage
- 1 years of experience in a customer facing role
Job Type: Full-time