SephoraWE EMBRACE DIVERSITY A desire to lead when others follow. A passion to make a positive impact in all we do. A dream to create the ultimate customer experience. After 40 years, these beliefs still hold true in the working ethos of Al Tayer Group.
To deliver excellent customer service through: Identifying customer needs, offering advice and demonstrating suitable products; building relationships with key customers and ensuring store standards are maintained in order to achieve sales targets and cultivate customer loyalty
Education/Certification and Continued Education
• High School Level
Years of Experience
• 1 to 2 years retail sales or customer service experience preferably in beauty, Arabic speaking will be an added advantage
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
• Meet and exceed sales targets set by the Line Manager.
• Identify and fulfill our customers’ needs and thus provide quality advice and exceptional service.
• Grooming and conduct should reflect the brand image of luxury and prestige, in adherence with the company’s policy.
• As per the standards set out in the Beauty Room training and manual ; provide beauty treatments to customers, maintain the beauty room standards and ensure it is ready for use at all times
• Merchandise products as per guidelines, ensuring accurate stock rotation.
• Maintain housekeeping and hygiene standards, including window displays and cleaning of shelves.
• Check stock levels daily and recommend orders to the Line Manager to replenish and maintain optimum stock levels.
• Ensure all applicable administration is completed accurately and on time, including customer database cards.
• Comply with all company policies and procedures.
• Seek opportunities to increase sales, for example, link selling.
• Advise customers about promotions in store.