Atlantis The PalmAt Atlantis, we exist to bring the extraordinary to every holiday and experience through connection, empowerment, precision, care and warmth. Inspired by the majesty and mystery of the ocean, Atlantis resorts are unique destinations full of life, wonder and surprise, where we seek to exceed our guests’ expectations at every possible turn. Nestled between the calm turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf and the majestic Dubai skyline, Atlantis, The Palm is the crown of the world-famous Palm island in Dubai. With a sense of exhilaration and discovery, we create unforgettable memories by providing guests the opportunity to discover an extraordinary world filled with thrilling adventures. Whether we are designing a couple’s retreat or serving the extraordinary in one of our award-winning celebrity chef restaurants, we approach everything with imagination to spark a sense of courage, inspiration and innovation. This is not simply our job, it’s our passion.
About the Role
This is an exciting time to join the Atlantis marketing team, as we continue to improve our ability to maximise return on marketing spend. Your work will involve assisting all Marketing Directors in marketing cost forecasting, marketing planning and budget process development. You will help to drive improvements in forecast accuracy and marketing spend analysis, as well as provide input into the planning process.
As the Marketing Administration, Assistant Manager, you will report directly into the Director, Destination Marketing and Strategy and in addition to the above, your role will also include being the Executive Assistant and managing all administrative tasks for the Director, Destination Marketing and Strategy.
You will ideally have three plus years’ experience in a similar role, have a real passion for working within marketing, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Skills, experience, and educational requirements
- Minimum three years’ experience working in the hospitality, tourism, theme park or entertainment industries with leading regional or global brands
- Educated to certificate or degree level in Marketing or Business Administration
- Experience in the management of team annual OPEX and CAPEX budgets and full financial cycle
- Executive support experience supporting senior management executives
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Exceptional organisational skills and impeccable attention to details. Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of professionalism in detail with a diverse group of people including senior executive, cross-departmental staff, external partners and stakeholders
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time. Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround
Atlantis Dubai is an iconic entertainment destination comprised of two world-class resorts; Atlantis, The Palm and Atlantis, The Royal; offering an unbeatable opportunity for you to grow and develop in your career. Join a team that is adventurous, creative, warm-hearted and extroverted. We believe in making our guests happy beyond anything they have ever imagined. We wow them at every turn and create memories that will last a lifetime. You will be at the heart of this vision, to constantly innovate to deliver Amazing Experiences and Everlasting Memories.