GaldermaWith a unique legacy in dermatology as well as decades of cutting-edge innovation, Galderma is the leading company solely dedicated to skin and advancing the future of dermatology.
We look for people who focus on getting results, embrace learning and bring a positive energy. They must combine initiative with a sense of teamwork and collaboration. Above all, they must be passionate about doing something meaningful for consumers, patients and the healthcare professionals we serve every day. We aim to empower each employee and to promote their personal growth all the while ensuring business needs are met now and into the future. Across our company, we embrace diversity and respect the dignity, privacy and personal rights of every employee.
At Galderma, we actively give our teams reasons to believe in our ambition to become the leading dermatology company in the world. With us, you have the ultimate opportunity to gain new and challenging work experiences and create unparalleled, direct impact.
As our Administrative Assistant, you will fully support the smooth and efficient running of UAE sales Office requirements directly reporting to the BUH.
- Prepare documents and presentations and manage meetings
- Manage calendar, organize meetings, coordinate with stakeholder, internal and externals.
- Organize and coordinate internal and external meetings and travels, including team meetings i.e. video and teleconferences.
- Tracking of invoices and payments, including pharmacy delivery notes.
- Adhere to company (both local and global) policies and procedures at all times.
- Coordinate and track the distribution and subsequent retrieval of UAE sales materials, contracts, samples.
- Establish and maintain archiving process for department documents, samples tracking.
- Coordinate procurement processes for all logistical aspects of team activities (ex. Travel arrangements, venue)
- Establish tracking of all the team activities, monthly plans and report it to BUH.
- Ensure correct documentation (hardcopy & electronic) is filed for all team activities.
- Must be fluent in both Arabic and English (Written & Spoken).
- 2 – 3 years experience in a similar role and industry or 5 years general administration experience.
- Ability to work in fast moving environment with minimal supervision.
- Multitask oriented and open to support team members.
- High degree of organizational, interpersonal and excellent communication skills.
- Adept in handling sensitive and confidential situations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and internet search with the ability to learn new software applications.
- fluent in French would be beneficial but not essential.
- University degree in a relevant field.