MOVENPICK MOVENPICK DUBAI JVCAs the world acts to systematically reduce the consumption of fossil fuels on the journey to a net-zero future, a major revamp of urban mobility
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable professional to assist our accounting department as it receives, processes, and collects on service sold or rendered. In this role, you will be required to review account information, correct discrepancies, and ensure that accounts are properly billed and that payments are collected.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Processing, verifying, and posting receipts for servixe served or rendered.
- Researching and resolving account discrepancies.
- Processing and recording transactions.
- Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses.
- Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up-to-date.
- Working with the collections department to review accounts, client payments, credit history, and develop new or better repayment terms.
- Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, preparing invoices, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork, and contacting clients to discuss their accounts.
- Generating reports and statements for internal use
Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong math, typing, and computer skills, especially with bookkeeping software.
- Excellent communication, research, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal departments.
Your team and working environment:
The pre-opening project consists of 3 famous ACCOR brands – Adagio, Novotel and Mövenpick hotels with a total of 924 rooms including sold units, located in Jumeirah Village Triangle by Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311) opposite produciton city.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/